Whole Foods Market has a new web site that you can check out HERE. I highly recommend you sign up to have your local circular delivered to your inbox. That way you will stay on top of special savings and events.
Be sure to read through the OFFICIAL WHOLE FOODS MARKET COUPON POLICY of our Portland Whole Foods Market prior to shopping. In fact, I recommend you print a copy to keep in your binder for easy reference while shopping.
If you shop with children 12 years or younger be sure to pick a Whole Foods Kids Club Card. This entitles one free treat per store visit up to $1.99 value.
At our Portland Whole Foods Market we have 2 discount savings cards available as well:
Be sure to bring your reusable shopping bags and receive $ .05 credit for each bag used.
More Whole Foods Coupons:
- Navel Oranges $ .79 lb.
- Split Chicken Breast 4 lbs. or more $1.99 lb.
Alexia Sweet Potato Fries $2.50
- $1.00/1 Alexia Item
Annie Chun Peanut Sesame Noodle Bowl 2/$5.00
Annie Chun Chicken and Vegetable Pot Stickers $3.00
- $1.50/2 Annie Chun’s Products in the Whole Planet Foundation 2013 Calendar
- $1.50/2 Annie Chun’s Products in the January/February issue of The Whole Deal or HERE
As low as $1.75 each wyb 2
Erewhon Organic Raisin Bran Cereal $3.00
- $1.00/1 Erewhon Organic Cereal
Happy Baby Yogurt Melts $3.50
- $ .50/1 Happy Family Product
Cleanwell Hand Sanitizing Spray 8 oz. $2.99
- $1.00/1 Cleanwell Product
MyChelle Products 15% OFF
- $5.00/1 MyChelle Purchase in the Whole Planet Foundation 2013 Calendar
Prices will vary