You can view this week’s Whole Foods circular HERE. I highly recommend you sign up to have your local circular delivered to your inbox. That way you will stay on top of special savings and events.
Be sure to read through the OFFICIAL WHOLE FOODS MARKET COUPON POLICY of our Portland Whole Foods Market prior to shopping. In fact, I recommend you print a copy to keep in your binder for easy reference while shopping.
The May/June issue of The Whole Deal is available for you to pick up at Whole Foods while shopping. Inside you will find over $55 worth of store coupons. The same coupons are available for printing @ The Whole Deal.
More Whole Foods Market coupons:
- 2012 Whole Planet Foundation Calendar(exp. 12/31/12) $21.75 in Whole Foods store coupons
- With a purchase of $50 or more, receive a bag of 365 Everyday Value organic products – Sunrise Guide (Portland, ME Whole Foods only) – exp. 12/31/12
- Receive a FREE 16 oz hot or iced Daily Brew coffee – Sunrise Guide (Portland, ME Whole Foods only) – exp. 12/31/12
- FREE small (8 oz.) draft Kombucha – Sunrise Guide(Portland Whole Foods only) – exp. 12/31/12
If you shop with children 12 years or younger be sure to pick a Whole Foods Kids Club Card. This entitles one free treat per store visit up to $1.99 value.
At our Portland Whole Foods Market we have 2 discount savings cards available as well:
Be sure to bring your reusable shopping bags and receive $ .05 credit for each bag used.
- Ataulfo Mangoes $1.00
- Organic Cherries $4.99 lb.
- Bicolor Corn 5/$2.00
- Fresh, Air-Chilled Chicken Drumsticks (4 lbs. or more) $ .99 lb.!
- Prepared Sausages (Sweet, Hot or Garlic & Herb) $3.99 lb.
- Picnic Fried Chicken $3.99 lb.
Santa Cruz 32 oz. Organic Lemonade $1.50
Organic Honest Tea Ice Tea 16 oz. $1.00
Alexia Fries 16 oz. $2.50
Alexia Onion Rings 11 oz. $3.00
- $1.00/2 Alexia Frozen Items
$2.00 each wyb 2
Garden of Eatin Sesame Blue Chips 7.5 oz. $2.50
- $1.00/2 Garden of Eatin’ Tortilla Chips
$2.00 each wyb 2
Tofurky Beer Brats 14 oz. $3.50
- $ .75/1 Tofurky Product
Cedar’s Mediterranean Foods Taboule Salad 14 oz. $2.50
- $ .55/1 Cedaar’s Mediterranean Foods Taboule Salad
Rising Moon Organic Asiago Ravioli 8 oz. $3.69
- $1.00/1 Rising Moon Organic Product
DeLallo Organic Whole Wheat Fusilli 16 oz. $2.50
- $1.00/1 DeLallo Organic Whole Wheat Pasta
Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Blue Agave 44 oz $7.39
- $1.00/1 Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Blue Agave in the June issue of Vegetarian Times
- $1.00/1 Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Flavored Blue Agave
- $ .75/1 Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Blue Agave, Light or Raw varieties, any size
As low as $6.39
Odwalla Superfood Nutri Juice 12 oz. $2.00
- $1.00/1 Odwalla Juice, Juice Drink or Smoothie – 50 points, mailed offer
Allegro African Blend Whole Bean or Ground 12 oz. $11.99
- $1.00/1 12 oz. Bag of Allegro Coffee in the 2012 Whole Planet Foundation Calendar
Nature’s Gate Original Herbal Shampoo & Conditioner 18 oz. $4.99
- $2.00/1 Nature’s Gate Product – 60 points, printable